Mission Bambini sta cercando:
Mission Bambini Foundation is selecting candidates for its office in Harare for the position of PROGRAMME MANAGER
The Programme Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Supervision as Technical Advisor relating to a project funded by the European Union, in partnership with another Italian NGO.
- Coordination and development of projects supported by Mission Bambini in Zimbabwe, including monitoring, reporting and capacity building for local partners.
- Maintaining and reinforcing relations with partners, donors, local authorities and the stakeholders involved.
- Identifying donors and funding opportunities, including project proposal definition and preparation.
The position will work under the direct supervision of Mission Bambini’s HQ in Milan.
- Full compliance and commitment to Mission Bambini’s values and mission.
- University and/or Master Degree in a relevant field of study related to International Development Cooperation.
- At least 3/5 years of previous professional experience abroad with international and/or Italian NGOs in management and financial reporting of projects funded by institutional donors (UN-UE-MAE).
- Significant working experience in project management in complex context and with high levels of autonomy.
- Strong communication and diplomatic skills.
- Proficient knowledge of English and Italian (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of guidelines and procedures for the reporting of projects funded by institutional donors (UN-UE-MAE).
- Availability to a three-year commitment, to be renewed every year.
- Availability to be trained at Mission Bambini’s HQ in Milan for at least one month before moving to Harare.
Duty Station: Harare (Zimbabwe)
Type of contract and duration: temporary contract for a period of one year, renewable.
Salary: dependent on experience.
Additional benefits: 1 round-trip to Italy per year and accommodation at Mission Bambini guesthouse.
To apply: applicants are requested to submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com, specifying in the subject “VACANCY PM_Zimbabwe”, before June 30th 2015.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Mission Bambini Foundation thanks in advance applicants to whom it will be not possible to answer.
If you are interested in broadening your work experiences abroad and in the non-profit sector, then this is the ideal opportunity for you. The Italian, secular foundation ‘Mission Bambini’ is looking for an English intern to work in their head office in Milan. The Foundation’s mission is to ‘help and support children who are poor, sick or without education, to give them the opportunity and hope of a better life.’ We would like somebody to start working with us ideally from September and we expect a minimum stay of 3 months.
The position is unpaid, but we will give you restaurant tickets that are accepted in many cafes and restaurants.
Mission Bambini is in the process of becoming an international organisation, so your job will mainly involve translating institutional documents and presentations, helping to write grant applications and managing the English website. This position would be better for somebody whose knowledge of Italian is already quite advanced, due to the type of work required, but it is also a great opportunity for you to improve!
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Sara Modena at firstname.lastname@example.org – English is fine.